- Cancellations made 45 days or more prior to arrival date, a $100 usd cancellation fee applies.
- Cancellations made between 44 and 16 days prior to arrival date, a one-night penalty applies.
- Cancellations made 15 days or less prior to arrival date, no refund of the deposit.
There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
Please note: Bank fees will apply
**Subtotal may include but not limited to Chef’s Table bookings, spa treatments, spa products, special guest requests,etc.
- All refunds are payable by PayPal. We are NOT able to issue refunds directly to a credit card or by bank transfer.
- We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
- Any changes to your reservation must be received no less than 30 days prior to your original arrival date via email, and changes are subject to availability. If there is no availability, a credit will be issued. There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within 30 days of the arrival date that reduce the number of nights stayed.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these and other types of unforeseen events.
- Mi Amor is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane or other catastrophic event.
- All credits issued are valid for one year from the original cancellation date. A credit can only be used for hotel reservations (not hotel services).
- Please remember that deposits are non-refundable for reservations made for Holiday season, with stay dates included the following date range: Dec 23 and Jan 6.